If you are wondering on how you will create your resume especially when you do not have experience, this page will help you. If you want to show that you are the person that the employer is looking for, check this out!
Tips for Writing Resume for High School Students With No Experience
Include all activities: Since you do not have experience, it is essential to write about the activities you have attended. With it, it shows about your skills, personality, work ethic and right character.
- Create an outline: For high school resume no work experience, you need to create an outline or a list of possible experience.
- Promote performance and attitude: Even though you do not have experience, you can write on your attitude and work habits. You can include that you are punctual especially in compiling records of school
- Use action verbs: In describing experiences in your school, you need to use action verbs. You can begin with action verbs such as calculated, served, organized, tutored, trained, inventoried, designed, edited, researched and others.
- Proofread your draft: If you are finish in writing your first draft, it is necessary to proofread it. Make sure to get rid of grammatical and spelling mistakes. You can ask your teacher, parents or counselors to help in giving feedback about your resume.
- Review samples: It is a help when you read some high school student resume samples on the internet.
Resume Templates for High School Students With No Experience
- Complete name
- Contact number
- Email address (active)
- Computer Skills
Even though you do not have experience, you can still make yourself stand out by presenting about your activities, achievements, skills and other things that will help you. The special feature of this good high school resume is to have a good structure for easy reading and to have a good format. If you do it, you will definitely have a perfect resume.