Knowing about the special features in writing high school senior resume is a must. It helps you not to have a hard time because you have a basis. To know more about writing resume, keep reading this sample high school student resume below to gain ideas.
Sample Resume for High School Senior
Windsor High School Phoenix
- Windsor High School (2004 to 2008)
- Curriculum: Enrolled in AP courses
- GPA: Attained 4.00
- Class Rank: Ranked 14th in a class of 400 students
Class Council: Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Responsible for class fundraising, charitable donations and spirit events
- Organized successful events which include homecoming projects dances as well as talent show
- Student Council: Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Time commitment: One hour for every week for entire school year
- Freshmen basketball team: Grade 9
- Top scorer and rebounder of basketball team’
- Captain: Grade 10
- Position: Center and Forward
Academic and Other Recognition:
- Academic Excellence Award: Given to students with a high GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- AP Scholar: Given to students who achieved grades of 3 or higher on 3 or more exams on AP.
Purpose of College Resume Examples for High School Students
The purpose of the resume examples to students is for them to have a guide and to know what sections they can include in their resume. With it, they no longer need to spend much time thinking on what they should do because the sample will help them.
Special Features of High School Senior Resume
The good thing with the resume for senior is that you can add the information you want that will help you in applying. To know more about the features, you can search for sample resume for high school senior.
In order not to have a hard time in writing your senior high school resume, search for resume tips for high school students because they reveal the layout that you can follow. With a guide, you can submit a striking resume that catch the attention of the reader. If you know what you will do, start writing an effective resume now!