Your high school resume is your marketing tool to convince the reader that you are one of the best candidates. You need to take much time in writing your resume to be sure that you highlight the significant information and use the right high school resume layout.
How to Make a Resume High School Students: What Should It Contain
- Extracurricular activities: Extracurricular activities will help you in your application because it shows to the admission committee about your abilities and interests. Like the traditional CV sample 2017, you should begin with most recent activities.
- Skills and Talents: This section explains your valuable and special skills that you have develop through clubs, part time jobs and hobbies. Keep in mind that you need to avoid describing academic skills that are not covered in your application.
- Volunteer Activities: Some of the volunteer activities you can write in your resume include volunteer work in church, public library and others. Focus on providing outside school activities.
How to do a High School Resume 2017: How It Look Like
To have a good high school resume 2017, you need to present about your accomplishments, work experience, education and strengths. Your main purpose is to convince the reader and to get an interview.
- Contact information: Includes name, phone number, address and email address.
- Objective: State the job or type of job you’re applying. For instance: entry level position in office, position as office assistant or stockroom helper.
- Summary of qualifications: Create a list of 4 to 6 bullets that the reader should know about you and how you are qualified for the job. Ensure that each statement is related to the job objective.
- Education: Name of the school and year graduated.
- Work history: List past work experience whether it is unpaid or paid which include family business or anything that you had done in the past like tutoring, pet sitting and others.
It is not somewhat easy to craft a resume but when you have an example of high school resume 2017, tips and you know how a resume should look like, and getting started is easy.